For all routes operated by Lanmei Airlines, each passenger is allowed to carry ONE piece of carry-on baggage, which must not exceed 115cm (55cm x 40cm x 20cm) in size and 7kg in weight.
In addition to the baggage mentioned above, a passenger is entitled to bring 1 more small item, which must not exceed 80cm (40cm x 30cm x 10cm) in size, aboard the aircraft. These items include:
• Small handbag
• Laptop bag
• Small backpack
• Camera bag
Any item exceeding the free carry-on baggage allowance must be checked in.
For Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Bangkok routes and Cambodian domestic PNH=REP route, each passenger occupying seats is entitled to 25kg free allowance of checked baggage.
For other routes, each passenger occupying seat is entitled to 15kg free allowance of checked baggage.
For the excess amount, charging rates are as follows.
2.1 Domestic Sectors within Cambodia
• USD 2 per kilogram, for pre-purchasing, 12h before departure.
• USD 3 per kilogram, at airport check-in counter.
2.2 International Sectors
On Official Website
|Charging Standard for Pre-purchasing Excess Checked Baggage|
|Total Excess Weight (per passenger per sector)||USD||CNY|
|Section A: 0kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤5kg||20||140|
|Section B: 5kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤10kg||30||210|
|Section C: 10kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤20kg||45||315|
|Section D: 20kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤30kg||60||420|
1. Please purchase excess checked baggage allowance online 12 hours before flight departure.
2. Each passenger is limited to purchase only one section (section A/B/C/D) of excess checked baggage; that is to say, the maximum allowance of excess checked baggage online purchase is 5kg or 10kg or 20kg or 30kg.
3. If a passenger pre-purchased excess checked baggage online need to repurchase excess checked baggage at airport check-in counter, USD 15 charge per kilogram is applied.
For example, if a passenger carries 25kg excess checked baggage (with 15kg pre-purchased online), 45USD+15USD*10kg=195 USD would be collected.
At Check-in Counter
|Charging Standard for Purchasing Excess Checked Baggage|
|Total Excess Weight (per passenger per sector)||USD||CNY||THB||HKD||MOP|
|Section A: 0kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤5kg||40||280||1330||320||330|
|Section B: 5kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤10kg||60||420||2000||480||490|
|Section C: 10kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤20kg||90||630||2990||710||730|
|Section D: 20kg＜Total Excess Weight ≤30kg||120||840||3980||950||970|
In case the excess weight is more than 30kg, for the amount over 30kg, USD 15 charge per kilogram is applied. (Or equivalent currency, i.e. CNY 105 / HKD 120 / MOP 130 / THB 500 / VND 344000.)
For example, if a passenger holding a one-way ticket from Phnom Penh to Guangzhou carries 40kg excess checked baggage (without pre-purchasing), 120USD+15USD*10kg=270 USD would be collected.
• The maximum weight and dimensions of any single piece of checked baggage should not be over 32kg and 158cm (Length + Width + Height) respectively. Overweight and oversize items (exception: mobility aids, sporting equipment, etc.) must be repacked or split into lighter units; otherwise will not be accepted for carriage.
• Baggage exceeding free allowance will only be accepted subject to the available space on board on the day of departure.
• The number of pieces of checked baggage is unlimited.
• Mobility aids, e.g. wheelchairs, baby carriages, etc. necessarily carried by a passenger can be accepted without charges as additional baggage allowance.
• Infants without occupying seats are not granted any complimentary carry-on or checked baggage allowance.
• Baggage allowance could be pooled only when passengers are in the same PNR.
• For what is left unmentioned about baggage policy in this memo, please refer to Lanmei Airlines General Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Baggage.
|Leg Room (Row 1 & Emergency Exit Seats)||12||85||100||100||400||275000|
|Front Seats (Row 2-5)||10||70||80||80||330||230000|
|Standard (Except the above, any seat)*||3||20||30||30||100||70000|
Ref no.: COM-RM-17003-R2
Tips: This version will take effect from 31 Oct., 2018 onwards.